We appreciate your time in visiting our website.
For additional information or to speak to a Sales
Representative... call toll-free (888)248-1988.
SenTech Product Overview
SenTech's Infrared Monitors are advanced multi-point
refrigerant detection systems designed for highly
reliable performance with the flexibility to satisfy a
wide range of continuous monitoring applications
offering a choice of 1, 4, 8, or 16 zone detection point
capability from a single field-programmable
self-contained metal enclosure. The monitors utilize
NDIR (Non-dispersive infrared) and pyro-electric
(absorptive sensing) technology and each zone (detection
location) is capable of monitoring and responding to any
one of 22 refrigerants from a standard library via
keypad entry. The monitors are also expandable, offering
users the flexibility to change configurations or
applications at a later date.
- One, Four, Eight, and Sixteen Zone Infrared
- Three alarm levels w/ Sampling points up to 250 ft
(500 ft coverage)
- Three relays, each w/ four (4) Form C Contact
Outputs rated at 5 amps (for alarms and fan relay
- Standard 0 to 10 volt analog output (An optional
4-20ma output is available)
- Steel NEMA 1 Type Enclosure (NEMA 4 optional)
- Four line LCD digital display with keyboard for
setup and operator interface
- Setup function is password protected
- Monitor is key-lock protected to prevent
unauthorized access to electronics
- Listed by ETL and conforms to UL STD 3101-1 and
CAN/CSA No. 1010.1 specifications
- Meets the requirements of ASHRAE Standard 15
- Monitor is factory Calibrated---Automatic
Electronic Re-Zeroing occurs after every air sample
has been tested---No gas calibration with this model
(Kit is required)
- Delivery Time 2-4 weeks (16 zone---8 weeks)
- 4-20ma Analog Output (Option for controls system)
- Individual Zone Alarm Output (1-8 per board)
- Custom NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Horn Alarm (only)
- Strobe Alarm (only)
- Combination Horn/Strobe Alarm Kit (Clear lens)
- 250ft Reel of 1/4" O D Tubing
- Remote Audible Alarm Silent Switch
- Remote PPM Indicator w/ Audible Alarm Silent
- External Transient Voltage Surge Suppression
(single or split-phase)
- Oxygen Deficiency with a single unit, without
false alarms from other gases.
A leak wait period eliminates false alarms from
Key system malfunctions are detected and alarmed.
Prevents unauthorized tampering.
Delivery- Stock to 4 weeks, FOB Indianapolis, IN
Specify refrigerant(s) at time of order.